Published on March 13th, 2012 | by Tumble Guy0
Free Tumblr Users Online and Visitor Counter – Complete Tumblr Tutorial
Published by Tumble Guy on March 13th, 2012 |
One of the tumblr visitor counters that are easy to install and are minimalist is Free Online Users. It’s easy to set up and very customizable. This tutorial shows you how to generate the code for your users online counter, add it to your Tumblr theme, and customize it.
How to Add Tumblr Visitor Counters
- First, go to freeonlineusers.com and register for an account.
- Once you’ve verified your email and signed in to the site, click the “Link Codes” tab.
- In this page, you can customize the font color you want to match your current theme and the link text you want to show.
- Click Generate code and copy the code.
- Go to your Tumblr, click “Customize Themes”
- You can either paste the code in the Description section, or if you’re familiar with editing your HTML, you can add it to wherever you want to appear in your Tumblr.
- Click Save and Close.
- Check the counter in your Tumblr page. If your counter is not showing up, try closing your window and reopen it again.
How to Customize your Online Counter
- If an underline is showing, you can remove it by removing the part below from the code:
- If you would like to change the color, change the color code on the code below. You can find color codes here.
- If you want to customize your counter more, you can refer to the basic HTML coding I’ve added here.Here is a tumblr visitor counter I created to show how it would look like.