Published on March 21st, 2012 | by Tumble Guy1
How to Add a Tumblr Hit Counter
Published by Tumble Guy on March 21st, 2012 |
Each counter vary differently from colors and the number of digits it shows. If you were looking for the online users/visitor counter you can find it here.
This tutorial shows you how to generate a hit counter code and add it to your own tumblr page. It measures the number views your tumblr page received. This is different from the number of people looking at your tumblr.
It starts counting the page views from the time you install the code to your tumblr page-not when you created your tumblr account.
How to Add Tumblr Hit Counter
1. Go to this site and fill out the starting number and the description. Copy the generated code.
2. Now go to Tumblr > Dashboard > Customize Theme
3. Paste the code you copied to your description.
4. You can use basic HTML codes to customize the look of your tumblr hit counter.
5. Be creative when you add a tumblr hit counter.
6. To edit the description of the counter, follow the format below:
[Tumblr Hit Counter Code Here] Wizards visited this castle
Tumbtip Warning: When you change your theme, make sure you keep the tumblr code intact. Otherwise, the counter will reset.