Published on March 11th, 2012 | by Tumble Guy0
Tumblr Ask Box – How To Enable Ask Box on Tumblr
Published by Tumble Guy on March 11th, 2012 |
Are you not getting any ask messages on your Tumblr? Or you’re getting the “page not found” error? The reason is probably because your ask feature is not enabled.
This tutorial tells you how to enable the ask box to allow others to send you questions and for you to answer them.
How to Enable Ask Me Feature on Tumblr
- Log in to Tumblr, and go to your Dashboard
- On the right hand side, click “Blog Settings”
- If you are running multiple blogs and want to enable asks on each one, you have to go through them separately.
- On the Ask section, make sure that the box next to “Let people ask questions” is checked.
- Change the message people will see when they go to your Ask if you want. For example, you could say a phrases like “If you have any questions, feel free to ask” or “Ask me anything!”
- Check the box below it if you want to receive anonymous questions from others. You could always change this if anons are getting annoying.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and then click “Save”. You’re done!
Where can I find my Ask page?
To see if your Ask page is working, go to tumbtips.tumblr.com/ask (replace tumbtips with your own url/username)
Thumbnail image used for this post is from dribble.com