Published on February 13th, 2012 | by Tumble Guy1
Streampad Music Player – Tumblr Widget
Published by Tumble Guy on February 13th, 2012 |
My personal favorite of the Top 3 Tumblr Music Widgets is StreamPad Music Player. It’s easy to install and it’s the only tumblr music player that uses Tumblr’s API. This means it uses the songs you upload through Tumblr Audio Post and add it to your StreamPad playlist.
It’s also one of the music players that lets you choose the starting volume of your music. This is a useful feature as to avoid annoying your Tumblr visitors.
How to Add StreamPad on Tumblr
- First go to your Dashboard
- Click Customize theme
- Click Edit HTML
- Then head over to streampad.com
- Click Get the code and choose Tumblr as your platform
- Copy the code given and paste it before the </head> part of your Tumblr code.
- Click save, close and you’re done.
If no songs come up to your playlist, this could mean that you haven’t uploaded any audio post to your tumblr. If you want to add a song, go here and upload a song from your computer.