Published on February 10th, 2012 | by Tumble Guy9
Small Music Player for Tumblr – Billy Music Player
Published by Tumble Guy on February 10th, 2012 |
This is a tutorial on how to install a small music player for tumblr – Billy Music Player.
Here is a link to the tumblr page I made to show an example of how the Billy Music Player looks like. It’s the white one at the description section.
I’ll divide the directions into two parts: Uploading a song on a server and Creating a player and add to your Tumblr.
How to Add a Small Music Player for Tumblr
Part 1: Upload your Song
- Sign up for an account on Dropbox if you don’t already have one. This is where you will store your songs.
- Click the “Upload”button at the top right section of your screen.
- Click “Choose Files”, find the song file you want to upload, then click “Open”
- Once the upload finishes, move your song file to the “Public” folder.
- Inside the “Public” folder, right-click your song file and choose “Copy Public Link”
- You’re done with part 1.
Part 2: Create and Install Mini Music Player
- Once you copied the link from part 1, go to Billy Music Player Site
- Delete the address where it says “Track 1″and replace it with the link you copied from Dropbox.
- If you want to add more song links, you can add them where it says “Track 2, 3, etc.”
- TumbTip: Remove the check mark on Autoplay to not annoy your visitors.
- Click Generate Code.
- Copy the code and paste it to where you want your Billy Music Player to appear. For example, your description box.
- Save your tumblr settings and you’re done!